This Pineapple Cheese Ball is amazing and it going to be a hit with everyone. Crushed pineapple, cream cheese, green peppers and chopped pecans!
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. chopped green onion
- 1 tsp. seasoning salt (I use Lawry’s)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red pepper (or green, I like red though)
- 1 small can (8 oz) crushed pineapple, drained
- Chopped pecans (about 1 cup)
- In a large bowl (or in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment), mix the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the green onion, seasoning salt, red pepper and pineapple. Mix until well combined.
- Form into a ball and roll in chopped pecans. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for several hours.
- Serve with favorite crackers or chips.
I like to spread the pecans on a large piece of saran wrap and roll the cheese ball in them. After the cheese ball is evenly covered in the pecans, I wrap it up tightly in that piece of saran wrap and reshape it if needed and place inside a small bowl, about the size of the cheese ball.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 2+ hours chill time
- Category: Appetizers/Dips