Polar Bear Paws Candy are a delicious combination of caramel and salted peanuts dipped in white chocolate. They’re so simple to make and are crazy delicious.
- 1 (11 ounce) bag Kraft Caramel Bits or squares
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup peanuts salted & roasted and/or cocktail
- 12 ounces vanilla almond bark or white melting wafers
- Melt caramels with butter and cream in the microwave in 45 second increments, stirring, and repeating until smooth. Mix in the peanuts and then let it cool for about 15 minutes.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Drop heaping tablespoonful mounds of the caramel peanut mixture onto the lined baking sheet (make sure you leave space in between). Once they’re all made, place the baking sheet in the freezer until the caramel mounds are solid, about 10 to 15 minutes. (You can also place them in the fridge for about 60 minutes).
- Place white chocolate (or almond bark) in a bowl and melt in the microwave on low in 30 second increments and stir until melted and smooth. Dip caramel cluster in the chocolate and use a fork to remove it. Tap the fork on the edge of the bowl to let any excess chocolate drip back down. Use a knife (or a toothpick works too) to slide the cluster off the fork and put on the parchment lined pan. Repeat with remaining clusters.
- Put the pan back in the fridge for 30-60 minutes until chocolate is set.
- Category: Candy