Like many other Web sites, 5 Boys Baker makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Our advertising partners include:
5 Boys Baker has no access to or control over the cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Note that you can change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns. Disabling cookies for all sites is not recommended as it may interfere with your use of some sites. The best option is to disable or enable cookies on a per-site basis. Consult your browser documentation for instructions on how to block cookies and other tracking mechanisms.
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to 5 Boys Baker and other sites on the Internet.
In addition to the use of Adsense, 5 Boys Baker is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
5 Boys Baker uses Google Analytics. Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customized Google Display Network ads using Google’s Ad Settings page. Use can completely block Google Analytics tracking using Google’s Analytics Opt-out browser add-on
1. This blog is written primarily by the 5 Boys Baker but may, from time to time, also feature guest blogs by other individuals, approval of which is solely at the discretion of the 5 Boys Baker.
2. References to the “5 Boys Baker” include representatives of the 5 Boys Baker as instructed by the 5 Boys Baker. This does not include guest bloggers.
3. The 5 Boys Baker will always disclose when products, tickets services or the like have been provided gratuitously.
4. The compensation received may influence the TYPE of advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog but providing products, tickets or services for review will not affect the CONTENT or OPINION of an article or post. If we like a product it will get a good review so it all comes down to the product or service provided.
5. If this blog contains content which might present a conflict of interest, any such content will always be identified.
6. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. We are happy to review products and services, but we believe our readers value an unbiased and honest review, and as such, any opinions and reviews expressed will be the writer’s honest opinion and will include the positive AND negative aspects of the product or service. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
7. The 5 Boys Baker reserves the right to accept or refuse any advertising or sponsorship offers, any guest blog posts, products or services, and will only accept those which she thinks are interesting and suitable for her audience.
8. By trying a product or service, the 5 Boys Baker is not obligated to review the product or service, however she may choose to do so if she wishes. The 5 Boys Baker may feature the product or service on social media but may choose not to review it.
9. We monitor information on our site including but not limited to the number of views received. This involves the use of a cookie that collects anonymous traffic data.
This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia (“CafeMedia”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and CafeMedia will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about CafeMedia’s data usage, click here: www.cafemedia.com/publisher-advertising-privacy-policy