This Pumpkin Bread is truly the best! It’s simple to make, moist & tender, and has the perfect amount of spices. It’s going to quickly become one of your favorites.
- 5 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 can (15 oz) pure pumpkin
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 pkgs. (3 oz each) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg (I always use freshly grated)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray two 8.5 x 4.5 x 2.5-inch loaf pans.
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, oil, vanilla and pumpkin, mix until smooth.
- Add flour, sugar, dry pudding mix, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and salt. Mix until just combined.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pans. Bake at 325° for 50 to 60 minutes* or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. (*Every oven is different, so you may have to bake these even longer.)
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
This can also be made in 5 small loaf pans (5-3/4 x 3 x 2-inch). Perfect size for gift giving as well.