This Pumpkin White Chocolate Pudding Dessert dessert has everything going for it. It’s starts with a graham cracker crust, followed with a sweet layer of cream cheese, a layer of pumpkin white chocolate pudding. It’s amazing!
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker or gingersnap crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
Cream Cheese Layer
- 1 pkg. (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8 oz) container Cool Whip, thawed and divided
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz) Jell-O instant pumpkin spice pudding
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz) Jell-O instant white chocolate pudding
- 3 1/2 cups half-n-half (milk is fine too)
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar in a small bowl. Mix well and press into a buttered 9×13 pan. Set aside.
Cream Cheese Layer:
- In medium-size bowl mix softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, milk and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Fold in one half of the container of cool whip. Spread over crust.
- Combine pudding mixes and half-n-half in a medium-size, whisk for several minutes. Let stand for a couple minutes until it’s soft set. Pour over cream cheese layer and spread evenly.
- Top with remaining cool whip. Chill for 2 to 3 hours before serving.
- Garnish with chocolate curls, if desired. Store in refrigerator
There are a few variations you can do with this dessert. I’ve made it with with a graham cracker crust and with a gingersnap crust—both were fabulous, so it’s just kind of a personal preference.
Feel free to use two boxes of the pumpkin spice pudding instead of one pumpkin spice and one white chocolate. Again, I’ve made it both ways and both are fabulous. Some of my boys like pumpkin, but don’t love it, so when I combine the two flavors, it kind of mellows the intensity of the pumpkin flavor.
If you’re not worried about adding any “extra” calories, you can replace the cool whip on top with fresh, sweetened whipped cream (soooo goood!) It does last a few more days in the fridge with Cool Whip, but this is so good, you probably won’t have any leftovers.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 to 3 hours chill time
- Category: Desserts