Oh wow these little babies are so, so good and so, so easy to throw together. My boys went crazy over them.
You really should try them. If you don’t have the ingredients, run to the store and make them to go with your dinner tonight.
- 2 cans ((7.5 oz) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits)
- 1/2 cup butter (, melted)
- 2 Tbsp. corn syrup
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 tsp. cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp. butter (, melted)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2–3 Tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Cut each biscuit into fourths. (Tip: a pizza cutter works great!) Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine melted butter and corn syrup. Stir until well mixed.
- In another bowl, combine the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Dip 6 or 7 biscuit pieces at a time into the melted butter mixture and then roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture until completely covered.
- Place 6 to 7 pieces into each cup of the prepared muffin tin. Gently press down once you have filled each cup.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until golden brown.
- While biscuits are baking make frosting by combining all ingredients and mixing well. If you want it more like a glaze add less powdered sugar. I like mine to be normal frosting consistency and then frosting the rolls while they are really warm.
- Let cool for a few minutes and then take a knife and go around the edge of each muffin cup to loosen the rolls and then carefully lift out with the knife.
- Place on cooling rack with a piece of wax paper underneath.
- While still warm, frost with a vanilla glaze