These ranch pretzels are quick and so simple to make. Only five ingredients and you’ve got the most addicting, delicious snack that everyone will love.♡
- 1 bottle (16 oz) popcorn oil
- 1 package (1 oz pkg. or 3 tbsp) dry ranch dressing mix, see notes
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 to 2 tablespoons dill (I use 2)
- 2 bags (16 ounces) pretzels, mini or sticks
- In a small bowl, whisk together popcorn oil, ranch seasoning, garlic powder and dill.
- In a large bowl, combine pretzels and oil mixture and toss until the pretzels are completely coated with the oil mixture. Continue to stir them about every 20 minutes until all the oil is soaked up (I do this for several hours).
- Once dry, store in an airtight container.
- I highly recommend using the Hidden Valley Ranch brand and not a generic/store brand.