This Raspberry Cream Cheese Dessert is like heaven in a pan. A graham cracker crust is topped with a decadent cream cheese layer and finished off with raspberry pie filling. It’s phenomenal!
This Raspberry Cream Cheese Dessert is what dream are made of. It’s absolutely fabulous.
I have always had a weakness for cheesecake and this is a simplified, no bake version of cheesecake that I came up with the other night. My father-in-law Tom came home from the hospital last week after having heart surgery so I took dinner in. This is the dessert I took them and according to my mother-in-law, Tom inhaled it, and so did we.
It’s light, creamy and oh so scrumptious. If you are a cheesecake lover then you will love this, I promise!
Recipe Source: 5 Boys BakerPrint
- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 pkgs (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 Tbsp. cheesecake flavored instant pudding
- 1 can raspberry pie filling
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Mix well and press into a lightly buttered 9×13 pan (or you can divide it between two 9-inch pie plates).
- In a large mixing bowl whip the whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Add cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and dry pudding. Beat on medium high speed until smooth (will take a few minutes).
- Spread evenly on top of graham cracker crust.
- Put in the freezer for about two hours. Remove from freezer and evenly spread pie filling on top. Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving. Store in refrigerator.
- Category: Desserts