This Raspberry Cream Cheese Dessert is like heaven in a pan. A graham cracker crust is topped with a decadent cream cheese layer and finished off with raspberry pie filling. It’s phenomenal!
This Raspberry Cream Cheese Dessert is what dreams are made of. It’s absolutely fabulous.
I have always had a weakness for cheesecake and this is a simplified, no bake version of cheesecake that I came up with the other night. My father-in-law Tom came home from the hospital last week after having heart surgery so I took dinner in. This is the dessert I took them and according to my mother-in-law, Tom inhaled it, and so did we.
It’s light, creamy and oh so scrumptious. If you are a cheesecake lover then you will love this, I promise!
CAN I USE A DIFFERENT KIND OF TOPPING”
Sure, if you don’t love raspberry (gasp!), then go ahead and use cherry, strawberry or blueberry pie filling. You could even leave it plain and drizzle it a little chocolate or caramel sauce.
Make sure you plan ahead because this needs to chill for at least two hours before serving it.
You’re going to love this!
- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 pkgs (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 Tbsp. cheesecake flavored instant pudding
- 1 can raspberry pie filling
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Mix well and press into a lightly buttered 9×13 pan (or you can divide it between two 9-inch pie plates).
- In a large mixing bowl whip the whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Add cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and dry pudding. Beat on medium high speed until smooth (will take a few minutes).
- Spread evenly on top of graham cracker crust.
- Put in the freezer for about two hours. Remove from freezer and evenly spread pie filling on top. Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving. Store in refrigerator.
- Category: Desserts