- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 pkgs (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 Tbsp. cheesecake flavored instant pudding
- 1 can raspberry pie filling
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Mix well and press into a lightly buttered 9×13 pan (or you can divide it between two 9-inch pie plates).
- In a large mixing bowl whip the whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Add cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and dry pudding. Beat on medium high speed until smooth (will take a few minutes).
- Spread evenly on top of graham cracker crust.
- Put in the freezer for about two hours. Remove from freezer and evenly spread pie filling on top. Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving. Store in refrigerator.
- Category: Desserts