This Raspberry Cream Cheese Pie with Chocolate Ganache is decadent, divine and incredibly delicious. So simple to make, it’s the perfect dessert for any occasion.
I can’t even believe it’s Memorial Weekend already. Where is this year going? May is practically over my friends, which means June is around the corner . . . ugh!!
It’s not that I hate June, I actually love it.
I’m just not going to like June this year because my son Taylor leaves on his LDS mission. I’m praying that these next few weeks go really slow and that time stands still for just a little bit.Maybe if I eat enough of this heavenly Raspberry Cream Cheese Pie with Chocolate Ganache then I won’t realize how fast June 28th is approaching.
Oh this pie! To say we love this pie would be the biggest understatement of the universe. It’s utterly fantastic!
An Oreo crust filled with a smooth cream cheese filling studded with fresh raspberries and then topped with a chocolate ganach. . . it’s perfection.Simple but elegant, this pie is spot on for a fabulous dessert to complete any meal.
With raspberry season underway, this dessert is the perfect thing to make with those beautiful berries.Print
- 25 Oreo Cookies, crushed to fine crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
Cream Cheese Filling:
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 oz. semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 oz. milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the Oreo crumbs and melted butter in a small bowl, mix until well combined. Press into a 9-inch pie plate. Bake for 8 minutes. Let cool for about 15 minutes.
- While crust is cooling, make the filling by combining the cream cheese, granulated sugar, and vanilla, mix on medium speed until smooth. Add eggs and mix until just incorporated.
- Evenly spread the fresh raspberries into the bottom of the cooled Oreo crust.
- Pour the filling into the cooled crust and bake until set, 40-45 minutes (or longer, depending on your oven). The pie should be set except for the very, very center will still “jiggle” slightly). Let pie cool to room temperature, then spread ganache over the top and refrigerate until cold, at least 4 to 5 hours or overnight is even better.
- Slice into pieces and enjoy. Keep stored in refrigerator.
- To make the ganache: Place the chocolate chips in a medium bowl. Heat the whipping cream in a small sauce pan until just simmering (you’ll want small bubbles along the edge of the pan). Remove from heat and pour over chocolate chips. Let sit for a minute or two and then stir until smooth and glossy.
You can use all milk chocolate or all semi-sweet if you prefer. I like the combination of the two together.
- Category: Desserts
Recipe Source: 5 Boys Baker