This raspberry crisp is the perfect dessert for summer when raspberries are in abundance. Serve warm with some vanilla ice cream and you’ll be in raspberry heaven. ♡
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 1/2 tablespoons(heaping) cornstarch
- 2/3 cup sugar (less if you want it a little tart)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 6 tablespoons cold butter, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3/4 cup oatmeal
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine (rinsed) raspberries, corn starch, 2/3 cups sugar, and vanilla. Stir and set aside.
- In a separate bowl (or food processor) combine cold butter pieces, brown sugar, oatmeal, and flour. Cut together with a pastry cutter (or pulse in food processor) until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add berry mixture to a small baking dish (8×8 or 9×9 inch pan) or pie plate. Sprinkle topping mixture all over the top. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until topping is golden brown.
- Allow to sit for about 20-30 minutes before serving. Scoop out with a spoon and top with sweetened whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
- Feel free to adjust the amount of sugar you add to the raspberries depending on sweet or tart you like things.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Category: Desserts