Delicious peanut butter, marshmallows and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups all stuffed in a cookie. These Reese’s Marshmallow Peanut Butter Cookies are crazy delicious!
Happy 4th of July! I have the perfect cookie recipe for you today if you’re heading to a BBQ, picnic, family party, etc., or really for any occasion. Yes, another cookie recipe, so sorry, but not really. These Reese’s Marshmallow Peanut Butter Cookies are ahhh-mazing!! They’re a chock full of peanut butter cups, marshmallows, peanut butter and chocolate chips. . . Hello deliciousness!!! I spotted them a few months ago and made them immediately, and am finally getting around to sharing them.
You know peanut butter is kinda my thing so I had no doubts whatsoever about these cookies. Gooey, chocolaty, soft in the center, slightly crispy on the edges. These cookies are pretty phenomenal. Now I feel like I need to warn you about the dough. If you are a dough lover like me, who eats way more than you should because the raw egg thing just doesn’t scare you, then watch out because the dough is flipping delicious! It’s highly addicting, so consider yourself warned.
Have a happy and safe Fourth of July 🇺🇸 🌟 !Print
Delicious peanut butter, marshmallows and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups all stuffed in a cookie. Gooey, chocolaty and absolutely delicious!
- 1¼ Cup Brown Sugar
- ¾ Cup Peanut Butter
- ½ Cup Butter (, softened)
- 3 Tablespoons Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla
- 1 Large Egg
- 1¾ Cup Flour
- ¾ Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips ((or a few more <img draggable=”false” data-mce-resize=”false” data-mce-placeholder=”1″ data-wp-emoji=”1″ class=”emoji” alt=”😋” src=”https://s.w.org/images/core/emoji/72×72/1f60b.png”> ))
- 8 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (, Chopped)
- 1½ Cup Mini Marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with a Silpat liner or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl cream the butter and peanut butter, about 1 minutes. Add the brown sugar and beat for 2 more minutes. Add the milk, vanilla and egg and beat until smooth.
- Add the flour and baking soda and mix until smooth. Stir in the chocolate chips, Reese’s and marshmallows.
- Scoop onto cookie sheet and bake for 7-8 minutes. Let cool for about 5 minutes on baking sheet before transferring to a cooling rack.
Recipe Source: Oh Sweet Basil
I linked up at: Buns In My Oven