Reese’s peanut butter cup fudge is creamy, decadent and rich fudge! It’s going to become a favorite, especially those peanut butter lovers in your life.
- 2 cups chopped Reese’s Peanut Cups
- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Extra chopped peanut butter cup for top, optional
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil. Butter the foil and set pan aside
- In the bowl of an electric mixer combine chocolate chips, marshmallow creme and vanilla. Set aside.
- In a heavy saucepan, bring sugar, butter and milk to a boil over medium heat. Cook and stir until a candy thermometer reads 235°-240° (soft-ball stage). Remove from heat and pour over chocolate chip mixture in mixing bowl. Turn mixer on low for a few seconds and then increase speed to medium high/high and beat until creamy and smooth.
- Pour half into prepared pan. Sprinkle with chopped peanut butter cups. Top with remaining fudge mixture and spread evenly. If desired, sprinkle with a few more chopped peanut butter cups and gently press down.
- Let fudge set at room temperature for a couple hours and then put in the fridge until it’s completely set and firmed up. Lift out of pan and remove foil. Cut into squares.
- Store in an air-tight container in a cool, dry place.
- Category: Candy/Treats