- 2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- ⅓ cup chunky peanut butter (smooth is fine too)
- ⅓ cup light corn syrup
- 1½ –2 quarts softened ice cream flavor of your choice (depending on size of ice cream container)
- Butter the bottom and sides of a 9″ pie pan, set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the peanut butter and corn syrup, stir until well combined. Add the Rice Krispies and mix until well combined (mixture will be thick). Gently press the mixture into the pan and up the sides.
- Fill the crust with the softened ice cream and freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer about 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Category: Desserts