- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut in half (or thirds if really big pieces)*
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 sleeve Ritz Crackers (about 30 crackers)
- 2 teaspoons Good Seasons Zesty Italian dressing mix (the dry stuff)
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup butter, cut into small chunks
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Put Ritz crackers in a Ziploc bag and crush using a rolling pin (don’t crush super fine, leave some bigger pieces). Place cracker crumbs in a shallow dish and add Zesty Italian dressing mix, Parmesan cheese and salt, mix until combined.
- Place beaten eggs in a shallow dish, set aside.
- Dip each chicken breast into the beaten eggs and then into the crumb mixture to completely coat the chicken.
- Arrange chicken in a 9×13-inch baking dish and place a few pieces of butter on top of each piece of chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink.
*You can also use 10 to 12 chicken tenders.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins