Delicious, cheesy, soft & crispy, this Roasted Cheesy Cauliflower is the perfect low-carb side dish to serve with any meal. It’s absolutely delicious!
Cauliflower . . . do you love it or hate it? I absolutely love it and I’m hoping you do too because this Roasted Cheesy Cauliflower is amazing . . .and I’m not just saying that!
It seems like Cauliflower has been all the rage over the last few years and if you don’t believe me, just pay attention next time you’re at the store. There’s cauliflower rice, cauliflower pizza crust, mashed cauliflower, cauliflower pretzels, cauliflower gnocchi, etc. Do you see what I mean?
Anyway, this I shared this recipe with my mom and she called me the other day and said it’s now the only way she wants to ever eat cauliflower. And my niece, who is a pretty picky eater, absolutely loved it!
My sweet friend Pat (or Teacher Pat as my boys call her) brought this recipe to one of our monthly get togethers and I was hooked after one bite. I’ve made it several times since and I could eat with every. single. meal.
This is the perfect side dish for the holidays if you’re looking for something new to serve. And it’s also perfect for any weeknight meal. It’s so simple to make and you don’t need any crazy or weird ingredients.
Ingredients for Roasted Cheesy Cauliflower:
- Cauliflower florets
- Heavy cream
- Salt & pepper
- Cream Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Monterey Jack Cheese
Can I reheat this cauliflower?
Remember that this cauliflower will have the best crispiness & tenderness when fresh out of the oven. Reheating it will make it more soft and tender, but it will still be delicious. There are a couple different ways you can reheat this. Simply spread the cauliflower on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake at 400 F for about 7-10 minutes. An even quicker way is to reheat it in a nonstick skillet on your stovetop. Cook it over medium high heat, stirring a few times, until it’s heated through. You could microwave it, but it will definitely be more on the mushy side so I would choose one of the first two options.
How long will roasted cauliflower last in the fridge?
This roasted cauliflower will stay good for about 4 to 5 days and can be reheated using the instructions.
You have to make this and let me know what you think. I promise you that if you’re a fan of cauliflower, you’re going to love this!!Print
Roasted Cheesy Cauliflower
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings 1x
- 1 head cauliflower trimmed and cut into florets
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- 3 oz cream cheese, softened and cut into small chunks
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Monterey jack cheese
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower florets and heavy cream. Stir until evenly coated and let sit for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, scoop cauliflower onto prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Randomly place cream cheese chunks on top of the cauliflower, then sprinkle with Parmasen cheese and Monterey jack cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 35 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
Leave a Reply