- 1 head cauliflower trimmed and cut into florets
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- 3 oz cream cheese, softened and cut into small chunks
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Monterey jack cheese
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower florets and heavy cream. Stir until evenly coated and let sit for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, scoop cauliflower onto prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Randomly place cream cheese chunks on top of the cauliflower, then sprinkle with Parmasen cheese and Monterey jack cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 35 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins