*You may need to add more milk to get the consistency you like.
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 2 lbs russet potatoes ((peeled and cut into small cubes))
- 2/3 cup warm milk*
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground pepper
- In a small sauce pan over low heat, melt butter. Add chopped rosemary then remove from the heat.
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and cook until tender. Drain potatoes and transfer to a large bowl. Add warm milk and mash with a potato masher. Add Parmesan and rosemary butter. Mix using an electric hand mixer, mix until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
- Category: Side Dishes