Make sure you use seasoned rice vinegar and not plain. You can buy this at any grocery store or in Asian markets.
- 8 green onions
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Trim off the roots from the bulb end of the green onions and then trim about a half inch from the green end.
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Will keep in the fridge for up to two weeks.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Sauces/Dressings/Jams