You guys, these cookies are utterly insane! Completely ridiculous I tell you. Not the least bit healthy, but oh so worth every single calorie.
Salted Caramel Hazelnut Chocolate Chunk Cookies . . . phew! It’s a mouthful to say but totally worth it.
A friend gave me a jar of salted caramel hazelnut spread for my birthday and it was calling my name the other day, so I made cookies with it. Best. Decision. Ever. My son Taylor came home from school and devoured three of them in about 63.8 seconds. He just kept saying “Oh my gosh these are so good!” I’m not the only cookie addict in my house, just in case you were wondering.
Gooey, soft, chocolaty, slightly crispy on the edges, and just kissed with a little salted caramel hazelnut spread . . .holy moly these are amazing.
You won’t be able to stop eating these, so consider yourself warned. The dough is amazing and the cookies are out of this world.Print
- 1 stick butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup salted caramel hazelnut spread
- 1½ cups flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup good quality milk chocolate chips or chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugars together until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and egg and beat until combined. Mix in salted caramel hazelnut spread.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until well combined. Add chocolate chunks and mix on low.
- Scoop onto lined baking sheets. Cook for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden on the outside edge.
- Cool on cookies sheets for 2-3 minutes, transfer to a cooling rack.
Recipe Source: 5 Boys Baker
I linked up at Buns in My Oven