Scotcheroos are hands down one of the best no-bake treats ever! I’ve loved these for as long as I can remember and I’m sure you will too (if you don’t already)! These are definitely addicting!
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 1/2 cups butterscotch chips
- 1 1/2 cups milk chips
- Lightly butter a 9×13-inch pan.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the sugar and corn syrup. Heat until mixture barely begins to boil and remove from heat immediately and stir in peanut butter until smooth.
- Pour in the Rice Krispies and mix until well combined.
- Place the chocolate chips and butterscotch chips in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for about 2 minutes at 50% power, stirring every 30 seconds, until the chips are melted and smooth.
- Spread topping over the bars. Allow to cool completely before cutting into bars
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Category: Desserts