These Seasoned Parmesan Red Potatoes are the perfect side dish for any meal. So simple to make and will instantly become a family favorite!
Potatoes. I love them in any way, shape or form.
Sometimes there isn’t a better side dish to go along with a fabulous meal than potatoes, and that’s why I’m sharing these delicious potatoes with you today. I’ve been making these for years, but I’ve never really measured out things. Every time I make them my boys get all giddy and tell me they are blog worthy and then they scarf them down like there is no tomorrow.
Thanks to my boys, I actually decided to measure things out so I could finally share these blog worthy potatoes with you today.
They are a great side dish with pretty much anything. They are so, so easy to make and they taste amazing. The rosemary gives them such a great flavor and I love the crusty coating the parmesan cheese gives them.
If you’re looking for a change of pace from the old stand-by baked potato then I’ve got your back today. You will love, love, love these.Print
These potatoes are so delicious and make a great side dish to just about anything.
- 7 medium size red potatoes
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. Rosemary garlic seasoning
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese ((the stuff in the green can))
- Cut potatoes into chunks and place in a pan of boiling water. Cook just until fork tender, drain water and set potatoes aside.
- In a large skillet melt butter over medium heat Add potatoes, salt, rosemary garlic seasoning , pepper and Parmesan cheese. Toss until well coated and continue cooking until potatoes become soft and form a golden crust on the outside.
I use Tone’s rosemary garlic seasoning. I think you can buy it in most stores. I bought mine at Sam’s club. I use it all the time. It’s a great one to keep in your spice cupboard.