These potatoes are so delicious and make a great side dish to just about anything.
- 7 medium size red potatoes
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. Rosemary garlic seasoning
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese ((the stuff in the green can))
- Cut potatoes into chunks and place in a pan of boiling water. Cook just until fork tender, drain water and set potatoes aside.
- In a large skillet melt butter over medium heat Add potatoes, salt, rosemary garlic seasoning , pepper and Parmesan cheese. Toss until well coated and continue cooking until potatoes become soft and form a golden crust on the outside.
I use Tone’s rosemary garlic seasoning. I think you can buy it in most stores. I bought mine at Sam’s club. I use it all the time. It’s a great one to keep in your spice cupboard.
- Category: Side Dishes