- 2 or 3 pkgs (3 oz) ramen noodles (flavor pack discarded) – See notes
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup broccoli florets, chopped small
- 1 large carrot, sliced into thin sticks or shredded
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Chopped green onions
- Extra hoisin sauce
- Cook the noodles according to the package directions, but only cook until al dente, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add the ground beef and spread it out in the pan and cook until no loner pink and it begins to get a little dark on some edges.
- Add the onion and garlic powder and cook for another 30 seconds or until aromatic. Add the broccoli and carrot and cook for another minute or until the broccoli becomes barely tender. Turn off the heat.
- Add the cooked noodles to the skillet followed by the oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, vinegar and sesame oil to the wok and toss until everything is well combined. Season with salt and pepper if needed.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, green onions, extra hoisin, sriracha, if desired.
- If you want more noodles, then add three packages of Ramen. I’ve done it both ways and prefer it with only two packages of the Ramen.
- You can also buy a bag of shredded carrots for convenience. Use about 3/4 to 1 cup.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins