Fruit drizzled with sweetened condensed milk and sprinkled with a little coconut . . .this is the perfect fruit salad for any time of the year.
- 1 can ((4 oz) mandarin oranges)
- 1 can ((8 oz) pineapple chunks)
- 1 apple (, cut into chunks)
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Sweetened condensed milk ((about 1/3 to 1/2 cup))
- Coconut ((optional))
- Combine fruit in a bowl, drizzle with sweetened condensed milk and gently stir until fruit is evenly coated.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This fruit salad is so versatile, I’ve just listed the fruits I used. You don’t even have to use the amounts I listed. If you want more apple, throw in another one. Don’t like blueberries? Leave them out. Are you catching my drift? This is one of those recipes that really isn’t a recipe. Add anything you want – grapes, strawberries, peaches, raspberries, cantaloupe, etc. Just adjust the amount of sweetened condensed milk according to how much fruit you use. You just want the fruit lightly coated, you don’t want it swimming in it (although I’d probably be okay with that, I’d just slurp it up).
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Salads