Simple Mediterranean Chicken & Hummus Wraps are packed with flavor and so delicious! Layered with humus, rotisserie chicken, fresh veggies and feta cheese! They’re perfect for a simple lunch or dinner.
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes – halved
- 2 tablespoons red onion, chopped (or more if you love onion)
- 1/2 cup cucumber, diced (peeled or unpeeled)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- fresh black pepper
- Cooked, shredded or diced chicken (rotisserie chicken is my favorite to use)
- shredded lettuce (I like to use Romaine)
- Kalamata olives, roughly chopped (or black olives work too)
- Artichoke hearts, drained and quartered , optional
- Crumbled Feta cheese
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus (or your favorite flavor)
- Fresh pita or flatbread
- In a large bowl com tomatoes, chopped red onion, diced cucumber, red wine vinegar, and olive oil, toss gently. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread pita or flatbread with desired amount of hummus. Top with chicken, lettuce, tomato mixture, olives, artichoke hearts and feta. Fold or roll up and enjoy! *Depending on how full you got it and whether you used pita bread of flatbread, sometimes it’s just easier to eat this with a knife and a fork.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: American