- 1 (12-16 oz) jar Salsa Verde (I love Trader Joe’s)
- 2 1/2 to 3 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 8 –10 flour tortillas, I use the fajita size
- 2 tablespoons half & half
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray. Spoon 1/4 cup of the salsa verde onto the bottom of the dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine the chicken and 3/4 cup of the salsa verde. Spoon about 1/4 to 1/3 cup mixture down the middle of a tortilla, top with some pepper jack cheese (about 2-3 tablespoons). Roll the tortilla and place seam-side down in prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining salsa verde (should be about 1/3 cup) and the half& half. Mix together and evenly spread on top of enchiladas. Top with 1 1/2 cups (or more if you want) of the shredded pepper jack cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 20-30 minutes until bubbly. Serve and enjoy!