- 2 to 2 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup water
- salt & pepper
- 12 to 14 flour tortillas
- 1 can (10 oz) green chili enchilada sauce
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 pound Colby Jack cheese
- 1 can or bottle red enchilada sauce (10–12 oz)
- diced avocado/guacamole
- salsa (we love peach mango salsa)
- sour cream
- shredded lettuce
- Place the pork tenderloins in a crockpot with 1/2 cup water, then generously season with salt & pepper, Cook on high for 4 to 6 hours or low for 8 hours, or until pork is tender and shreds easily.
- Remove the pork and shred meat with two forks. Drain all of the juices out of the slow cooker and return the pork to the slow cooker. Stir in the can of the green enchilada sauce and the brown sugar.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Fill each tortilla shell with a scoop of the sweet pork and then some of the cheese. Rolle tightly and place seam side down in the baking dish. Repeat until dish is filled.
- Pour the red enchilada sauce on top of the burritos, then sprinkle generously with cheese. Cover the baking dish with foil, then bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for about 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut pork tenderloin into large chunks. Season with salt and pepper and place in the bottom of your Instant Pot, along with the water.
- Secure the lid and cook on high manual pressure for 50 minutes. Let it do a natural release for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove pork from instant pot and shred. Dump the juices out of the instant pot and return pork to the instant pot. Add the green enchilada sauce and brown sugar and stir well.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 6 hours