Skillet Chicken with Artichokes & Lemon is a simple, delicious and fast weeknight meal packed with so much flavor. Healthy and hearty, you’re going to love it!
Hello! It’s been a minute since I’ve been on. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and were able to spend it with at least some of your family and/or friends.
Whatever you did, I hope there was at least some fabulous food involved. I honestly think the food is one of my favorite parts of the holidays. What about you?
I was glad to say goodbye to 2020. We really don’t know if 2021 is going to be any better, but I am going to do my best to try and help make it better.
If you’re one of those people who sets the new year’s revolution to eat better, then I’ve got your back today.
I first made this Skillet Chicken with Artichokes & Lemon several months ago, but never got around to sharing it with the holidays and 12 Days of Sugar.
I am seriously in love with this! It’s fresh, simple, hearty and tastes amazing. My husband and I love it over spaghetti squash, but you can also serve it over your favorite cooked pasta.
It’s one of those meals that is so simple to throw together last minute when you’re in a pinch.
This dish is super versatile:
- If you don’t love spinach, you could use arugula or mixed greens.
- If artichoke hearts aren’t your thing, leave them out.
- If you’re not a fan of feta cheese, you could use shredded Mozarella or fresh cut into chunks. If you don’t love cheese, leave it off.
- Adjust the amount of lemon juice to your liking. I suggest starting off with less because you can always add more if you want the lemon flavor stronger.
- This is so delicious over spaghetti squash or any of your favorite cooked pasta. It’s also delicious on it’s own. You could even put it on a baked potato.
This is the perfect meal to start of the new year healthy!
Recipe Source: Adapted just slightly from Boys Ahoy.