- 1 tablespoon canola or avocado oil
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 1 jar (14 oz) marinated artichoke, drained
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (or more if you like)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 Feta cheese (plus more for garnish, if desired)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooked spaghetti squash or cooked pasta of your choice
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat, add the chicken pieces and season with a little salt & pepper. Cook until chicken is no longer pink and cooked all the way through. Drain any liquid.
- Add the artichoke hearts, minced garlic, and fresh lemon juice. Reduce heat to medium-low and continue cooking for a few more minutes, until heated through, gently stirring.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and feta cheese and toss gently. Remove from the heat and stir in the baby spinach,
- Season with salt and pepper, if needed.
- Serve over pasta or baked spaghetti squash and garnish with more feta cheese.