- 3 large chickens breasts
- 1 cup salsa verde (My favorite is from Trader Joes)
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- Tacos Shells of your choice
- Cheese ((I love to use the cotija cheese))
- Place chicken in slow cooker and season lightly with a little salt and pepper.
- Pour salsa verde over the top and cook on high 3-4 hours or low 4-5 hours (or until chicken shreds easily).
- Shred chicken and add the 4 oz of cream cheese. Cook for another 20-30 minutes. Remove lid and stir the softened cream cheese into the chicken until well combined.
- Use for tacos, burritos, enchiladas, etc.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 300 minutes
- Category: Main Dishes