This slow cooker creamed corn is super easy and absolutely delicious! Sweet and tender corn simmers in a rich cream sauce to make the best creamed corn. ♡
- 32 oz frozen corn kernels
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 1 cup half & half
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into slices
- 1 pkg. (8 oz) cream cheese cut into cubes
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Combine the corn, sugar, and salt in the slow cooker.
- Pour the milk over the top of the corn.
- Scatter the butter and cream cheese over the top of the corn without mixing. Cook on high for 2 hours or on low for 4 hours.
- Stir the corn thoroughly after it’s done cooking. It will take a few minutes of stirring for the cream cheese to fully mix in and become a creamy sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper if needed. Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 2 hours