S’mores Magic Bars are gooey, delicious and so simple to make. Toasty marshmallows, melty chocolate and graham crackers . . .they have the yumminess of s’mores without the campfire.
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 1/2 cups mini marshmallows, divided
- 1 1/3 cups milk chocolate chips (I recommend Guittard or Ghiradeli)
- 1 cup broken graham cracker pieces
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 to 4 (1.55 oz) Hershey chocolate bars (1.55 oz), broken into pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press mixture evenly into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle half of marshmallows, the chocolate chips and the graham cracker pieces on tops of the graham cracker crust.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk evenly on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with the remaining marshmallows. Bake for 12 to 15 more minutes or until marshmallows are browned and edges are golden.
- Remove from oven and immediately place chocolate pieces on top.
- Allow bars to cool for at least 20 minutes before cutting into pieces and serving.