These delicious Snickerdoodle Rice Krispie Treats are the bomb! They start with browned butter, have extra marshmallows and are topped off with cinnamon sugar! Seriously one of the best no bake treats you’ll ever make!
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 10 cups mini marshmallows, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 cups Rice Krispie cereal
- 1/4 heaping teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Butter a 9×9 pan and set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium-low heat melt butter. Once the butter is melted continue to cook it until it bubbles and begins to brown, stirring constantly. Once the butter is an amber color add 8 cups of the marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla, salt and cinnamon.
- Add the Rice Krispies and the remaining 2 cups of marshmallows and stir just until evenly coated (the extra marshmallows you add should stay somewhat whole).
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and press evenly. Sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar topping. Let cool before cutting.
- Mix together the sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle onto the Rice Krispie treats evenly.
- Category: Brownies & Bars