- 6 Snickers candy bars (2.07 ounces each)
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 5 cups mini marshmallows
- 3/4 cup butter (1 1/2 sticks)
- 3 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil. Butter the foil and set pan aside.
- Cut candy bars into pieces and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixture pour the chocolate chips, marshmallows and butter, set aside.
- In a heavy saucepan, heat the sugar and evaporated milk over medium heat, stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved. Continue cooking until a candy thermometer reads 234° (soft-ball stage), anywhere from 6 to 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and carefully pour mixture into the mixing bowl with the chocolate chips, butter and marshmallows. Turn mixer on low to begin and then increase speed and continue mixing until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Quickly pour half of the chocolate mixture into prepared pan. Scatter chopped Snickers evenly across the top and then pour remaining chocolate mixture and spread evenly. Quick spread smooth with an off set spatula.
- Cover the pan tightly and put it in a cool place to set up completely before cutting it into squares. (*You can put it in the fridge to speed up the process.)
- I prefer using the cold water test instead of a candy thermometer, but do whatever you’re comfortable with.
- If you don’t have a stand mixer, you can use a hand mixer or beat the fudge by hand with a wooden spoon. FYI, I’ve made a lot of fudge in my life and it’s so much easier using a mixer than doing it by hand (lol!)
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins