- 3 cups chopped skinless (, boneless rotisserie chicken breast)
- 1 cup refrigerated fresh salsa
- 3/4 cup canned black beans (, rinsed and drained)
- 3/4 cup frozen whole-kernel corn (, thawed)
- 3 Tbsp. chopped pickled jalapeño pepper
- 8 (6-7 inch size) flour tortillas
- 3 cups shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- Cooking spray
- Sour cream for garnish (, optional)
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Divide chicken mixture evenly over tortillas, about a cup on each tortilla. Sprinkle quesadillas evenly with cheese. Top with remaining tortillas.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan generously with cooking spray. Add 1 quesadilla to pan; cook about 1 minute on first side or until golden. Before flipping to cook the second side, spray the top of the uncooked tortilla with cooking spray. Remove from pan, and repeat with remaining quesadillas. Serve with sour cream and fresh cilantro, if desired.
- Category: Main Dishes