- 2 large chicken breasts
- Montreal Chicken seasoning
- 5–6 oz. thin spaghetti ((I used whole grain))
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup half-n-half
- 1 cup grated asiago cheese
- Kosher salt to taste
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Extra grated asiago cheese
- Season both sides of the chicken breast with seasoning. Cook chicken breasts on preheated grill until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear. (You can also cook them on the stove top or in a George Foreman grill).
- Allow to rest for a few minutes and then slice into pieces. Set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Reserve some of the pasta water.
- In large saute pan, over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add garlic and cook for about 30 seconds. Reduce heat to low.
- Stir in sun-dried tomatoes, half-n-half and asiago cheese.
- Throw in your chicken and cooked pasta. Toss to coat. (Use some of the reserved pasta water if you need more liquid.)
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with more grated asiago cheese.
This isn’t one of those pastas that is “swimming” in the sauce. If you want it more saucy, just had more half-n-half.