- 2 cups miniature pretzels (, coarsely crushed)
- 1 cup Frito corn chips (, coarsely crushed (measure then crush))
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup butter (, cubed)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- White chocolate for drizzling ((optional))
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 13×9-in. baking pan with foil and lightly spray the foil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine pretzels, corn chips and peanuts.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter. Whisk in brown sugar until, continue whisking until mixture is combined and smooth. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently and boil 1 minute.
- Pour over pretzel mixture and gently toss until mixture is well coated. Transfer to prepared pan.
- Bake 7 minutes. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Bake 1-2 minutes longer or until chips are softened. Carefully spread chocolate chips over top. Drizzle with melted white chocolate if desired.
- Cool on a wire rack 1 hour. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Candy