This Sweet & Salty Churro Toffee Snack Mix is insanely delicious and highly addictive. You won’t be able to stop at just one handful.
♡THE BEST OF 12 DAYS OF SUGAR – DAY 2♡
This is a recipe I posted back in 2017 and it continues to be one of my favorite treats, and not just for the holidays. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
(Original post . . . )
I’ve been dying to share this recipe for Sweet & Salty Churro Toffee Snack Mix with you.
It’s absolutely evil and I should not be left in a room alone with it. No one should!
It’s so simple to make and makes a great neighbor gift ever. Fill a cellophane bag with some of this for your neighbors and you may find them at your doorstep groveling for more. You could probably even get them to shovel your driveway, do your laundry, clean your bathrooms, etc. in exchange for more of this mix.Just look at that yumminess. It’s Sweet, salty, buttery, cinnamony. . . .it’s utter perfection.
Are you drooling?
You should be.This is such a simple treat to make. It’s basically foolproof, just follow the instructions.
If you do make this (and you REALLY should!), you’re probably going to love me and hate me, but that’s ok, I’ll completely understand.
Now go make this, but let me first suggest one more thing, buy more than one bag of oyster crackers, trust me you’ll be glad you did.
How to make sweet & salty churro toffee snack mix:
- Spread a bag of oyster crackers evenly on a foil lined pan.
- Boil butter and brown sugar together and then add some cinnamon and vanilla.
- Pour mixture immediately on top of the crackers and stir until the crackers are evenly coated.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- While the crackers are baking combine cinnamon, sugar and salt.
- When the crackers are done remove the pan and gently give them a stir and then sprinkle immediately with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Let the crackers cool and then break into pieces. Enjoy!
BE SURE AND PIN THIS TO YOUR PINTEREST BOARDS SO YOU CAN MAKE IT LATER!
Recipe Source: Adapted slightly from Cookies & Cups
Originally posted December 4, 2017.