Sweet, salty & gooey, this popcorn will win you over with the very first bite. So simple to make and perfect for any occasion.♡♡
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1 1/2 cups pretzels
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 12 big marshmallows
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup M&M’s
- Place the popcorn and pretzels on a large baking sheet that has been lined with a Silpat baking mat. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the brown sugar and corn syrup cook and stir until combined. Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat and add the vanilla and salt, stir well.
- Evenly pour the marshmallow caramel mixture over the popcorn and pretzels. Carefully stir toss until the popcorn and pretzels are well coated. It will be sticky! Gently toss in the M&M’s.
- Store in an airtight container for up to one week. The popcorn will stay sticky and soft!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Candy/Treats