This creamy, cheesy Swiss Corn Bake recipe is the perfect side dish for any meal. It’s perfect for holiday parties, potlucks or any weeknight meal. Super simple to make and so delicious!
- 4 cups frozen corn (or 2 10-oz pkgs.)
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place frozen corn in a colander and run hot water over it. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg, evaporated milk, salt and pepper. Stir in the corn, cheese and onion.
- Transfer to a buttered shallow baking dish (about 1 1/2 to 2 quarts in size).
- Toss bread crumbs with melted butter and sprinkle over corn mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, about 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and heated through. Let stand for 5 to 7 minutes before serving.
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American