Ahhh, we are basking in the sun right now in beautiful Newport Beach.
Life doesn’t get much better than this. . we love it here.
I’m going to this short and sweet because, well, honestly, I’ve got to get to the beach.
These pizzas were a huge hit with my boys.
Simple, fast and absolutely dee-licious! We will definitely be having these again.Print
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- Salt & pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) can refried black beans
- 1 t chili powder
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 8 tsp. vegetable oil
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup jarred jalapenos (, chopped)
- Pre-heat oven to 475 degrees. Whisk sour cream, ¼ cup cilantro, and 1 tablespoon lime juice together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside. Stir beans, chili powder and remaining lime juice in second bowl.
- Brush each tortilla with oil on both sides, using 1 teaspoon per side. Transfer to 2 rimmed baking sheet and bake until golden, flipping halfway through, about 5 minutes.
- Spread ¼ cup bean mixture over each tortilla, leaving ½-inch border around outside edge. Top each with ½ cup chicken, followed by ¼ cup cheese, and 2 tablespoons jalapenos. Bake on 2 baking sheets until cheese is melted and all ingredients are heated though, 6 to 8 minutes. Cut each pizza into quarters, dollop each slice with heaping teaspoon of sour cream mixture, and sprinkle with remaining cilantro. Serve.
Recipe Source: America’s Test Kitchen The Best Simple Recipes