- 1 frozen deep dish pie crust (9 or 10-inch)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup pretzels, coarsely crushed
- 1 cup graham crackers, coarsely crushed
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup pecan pieces
- 1 cup Kraft caramel bits
- 1/2 cup (8 tbsp.) butter, melted
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place the oven rack on the second to lowest spot in your oven.
- Heat butter in a large microwave-safe bowl until melted. Coarsely crush pretzels and graham crackers into pieces (not too small).
- Combine all filling ingredients (chocolate chips, pretzels, graham crackers, coconut, pecans, caramel bits, butter, and sweetened condensed milk) in a large bowl until well blended.
- Pour the entire filling into the frozen pie crust, and bake for 40-45 minutes or until the pie is set and the top is golden brown. (*Check the pie about 25 to 30 minutes in and if the top is getting too dark cover it with a piece of foil)
- Let pie cool for 15 minutes before cutting and serving.
- Depending on how you big of slices you want, you can get 8 good size slices or 10 to 12 slices smaller slices. It is a pretty rich pie, so I recommend cutting smaller slices.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins