- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 to 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 large chicken breasts -cooked and cubed
- 1/2 cup cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/3 cup Craisins
- 1/2 cup salted cashews
- Tortilla wraps
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups spring lettuce mix
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Put in refrigerator while you combine the salad ingredients.
- In a medium size bowl add the cubed chicken, cucumber, carrots, and craisins and cashews. Pour dressing over mixture and gently stir together until well combined.
- Chill in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Spoon the chicken salad into your wrap and then top with lettuce, and roll up.