These Toffee Bar Chocolate Chip Brownies are rich, dense and fudgy. They’re loaded with chopped Skor Candy Bar and chocolate chips and are definitely a chocolate lover’s dream come true.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 8 Skor Candy Bars (1.4 oz each), coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8×8 baking pan with foil and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter and unsweetened chocolate over low heat, stirring frequently. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt on medium speed until well combined. Add melted chocolate mixture and flour, mix on low speed just until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips and 1/2 cup of the chopped Skor bar. Pour into prepared pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle remaining candy bar on top and gently press in. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out with just a few moist crumbs. Don’t overbake!
- Transfer to a wire rack and cook completely before cutting.
- Cut into small squares and enjoy.
- Category: Brownies & Bars