- 14 ounces dark chocolate (, finely chopped)
- 3/4 cup broken pretzel pieces (, divided)
- 3/4 cup Heath toffee pieces (, divided)
- 7 ounces white chocolate (, finely chopped)
- Note: I think if I make this again, I would add more toffee bits and a few more chopped pretzels. Maybe I was looking for more crunch and more of the salty/sweet combination.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a double boiler or the microwave on low power, melt the dark chocolate, stirring until the chocolate is smooth. Remove from the heat, and stir in 1/2 cup of the pretzel pieces and 1/2 cup of the toffee pieces. Spread the mixture on the prepared baking sheet (Spread it as thick or thin as you want). Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate in the same manner as you did the dark chocolate, stirring until completely smooth. Remove the baking sheet from the refrigerator and spread the white chocolate on top of the hardened dark chocolate layer. Sprinkle with the remaining pretzel pieces and toffee, using your palm to lightly press them into the white chocolate. Return the pan to the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the bark into pieces. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.