- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream the butter and both sugars until light and fluffy. Mix in eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture and mix until well combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop cookie dough onto a parchment or silpat lined cookie sheet. Bake cookies 9 to 11 minutes, or until just barely starting to turn light golden brown on the edges. Let cool 3 minutes, then transfer cookies to a wire rack.
Feel free to mix up the 2 cups of different chocolate chips. If you want more semi sweet and less milk, or less white and more milk, etc. go ahead do what tickles your fancy.
- Category: Cookies