Hi, it’s me here, the chocoholic, brining you another delicious chocolate recipe. It’s Monday, definitely the perfect day for a chocolate recipe, don’t you think?Let me introduce you to Triple Chocolate Bars.
These things are ridiculously delicious. Rich, decadent, gooey and packed with chocolate, these are definitely a chocolate-lovers dream come true.
These bars start with a chocolate cookie crust and then are topped with a gooey brown sugary layer filled with milk chocolate chips, white chocolate chips and semi-sweet chocolate chips . . .talk about a chocolate coma. These are just one big ol’ pan of gooey chocolate bliss, definitely sure to put a smile on anyone’s face.Print
Chocolaty and gooey, these bars are out of this world!
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 sticks butter ((12 Tbsp.))
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3 Tbsp. cocoa
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips (, melted)
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (, melted)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- To prepare the crust, cream brown sugar and butter. Add the flour and cocoa, mix well and press evenly into a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- While the crust bakes, prepare the topping by mixing the eggs, brown sugar and vanilla with a spoon. Stir in the baking powder and salt, mix well. Stir in the chocolate chips and pour over the partially baked crust. Bake for an additional 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool.
- To make the drizzle, place the se mi-sweet chocolate chips in a plastic bag, cook in microwave for one minute, squish bag with fingers to stir the chips, then heat in 30-second intervals until smooth. “Smoosh” bag until the chocolate is smooth and then snip a small corner and drizzle over the top of the bars. Repeat process with the white chocolate chips. Allow the drizzle to harden before cutting the bars.
Recipe Source: Adapted slightly from Chocolate Never Faileth
I linked up at Buns In My Oven