What do you get when when you have half a can of sweetened condensed milk sitting in your fridge? You get Triple Chocolate Brownie Gooey Bars that will kinda knock your socks off.
These are good. Crazy good.
They are a chocolate lover’s dream come true. They’re dripping with chocolate. They’re ooey, gooey and just completely fabulous.
These start with a boxed brownie mix and come together in no time. Super simple to make and you probably already have all the ingredients sitting at home, so you have no excuse not to make them, right? Just know that they are slightly addicting, so consider yourself warned.Print
- 1 brownie mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9×9” pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, add brownie mix, egg, and butter. Mix until well combined, it will be super thick.
- Press half the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Top with the chocolate chips and pour the sweetened condensed milk over the top (try to not let it get to close to the edges.) Break pieces of the remaining dough and flatten with your hands and drop them evenly over the top of the bars.
- Bake for 27-30 minutes. Cool before cutting.