On the twelfth Day of Sugar my true love gave to me . . . . Triple Chocolate Marble Fudge
Oh wow, I am exhausted!
This 12 Days of Sugar has definitely kept me busy.
My boys and neighbors all love me because they have been the ones enjoying all this yumminess and my husband is ready to shoot me because he says he will never get skinny being married to me.
Anyway, my last treat I’m sharing with you today is one of my most favorite fudge recipes ever. My aunt made this a few years ago and brought it to a family party. I took one bite and thought I’d died and gone to heaven.
This fudge will knock your socks off . . . heck, it’s so good it might even knock your underwear off!
It is smooth, creamy, and the combination of the three chocolates makes this stuff delicious!
You really need to make this!Print
- 6 cups sugar
- 1 can evaporated milk ((12 oz))
- 1 cup butter
- 1 8- oz pkg. cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1 jar ((13 oz) marshmallow creme)
- 1 pkg. white chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 6 oz bittersweet chocolate (, chopped)
- 2 Tbsp. cocoa
- Butter the bottom and sides of a 9×13 pan. Set aside.
- In bowl of an electric mixer place milk chocolate chips, bittersweet chocolate and cocoa. Set aside
- In another large bowl put white chocolate chips. Set aside.
- In a heavy duty saucepan heat sugar, milk, butter and cream cheese over medium high heat. Stir until sugar is dissolved and continue stirring and cooking until mixture comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking and stirring until mixture reaches a softball stage.
- Remove from heat and quickly add the marshmallow creme and vanilla. Mix well.
- Pour 4 cups of the hot mixture into the bowl with the white chocolate chips.
- Pour remaining hot mixture over milk chocolate chips. Turn mixture on and beat until smooth.
- While the milk chocolate layer is mixing, beat white chocolate chip mixture until smooth. (Or if you are lucky enough to have two mixers, then turn it on and let it mix away.)
- Continue mixing both mixtures until smooth. Work fast because it will start to set up and become hard to spread.
- Pour half the white mixture into the 9×13 pan and spread. Then 1/2 the chocolate mixture and spread, then repeat one more time. Pull a butter knife through the fudge to swirl the layers together.
- Put in fridge for about 3 hours for it to set up. Cut into squares.
- Try to control yourself and don’t eat the whole pan!
Don’t panic if you have tiny lumps of cream cheese that don’t dissolve in the hot mixture. It happens every time I make this but by the time you pour it over the chocolate and beat it, the lumps are gone. Also, I just use the cold water method to check for the softball stage, I like it so much better than using a candy thermometer. I just drop a small amount of the hot mixture into a bowl of ice water then roll it around with my fingers, it’s done when it forms a ball and holds it’s shape (see how easy!).
Recipe Source: My awesome Aunt Davalee